In each release, changes are made to make the MicroStrategy SDK more powerful and easier to use.
2021 Update 9 (May 2023)
- You can use the Native Embedding SDK to embed visualizations from separate containers to improve performance.
- Users can interact with the embedded visualization.
- Users can use APIs to perform manipulations such as filtering.
2021 Update 8 (February 2023)
- Users can embed MicroStrategy report consumption page.
- Users can control the visibility of the navigation bar of the report consumption page.
2021 Update 8
- Ability to customize dossier pages from embedding Library home page
- Ability to customize Library home page from embedding dossier page
2021 Update 7
- Users can embed MicroStrategy Library home page and use any child page accessed from the sidebar.
- Users can control the visibility of the navigation bar and the sidebar of the library home page.
2021 Update 4
- Enhancements to authoring an embedded dossier.
- Control the display of items in the authoring toolbar.
- Control the display of authoring panels.
- Support for creating a new dossier.
- Show or hide all entries for a subscription.
2021 Update 3
2021 Update 2
- More updates in error handling.
- Apply multiple filters after a dossier is rendered.
- Show or hide the
2020 Update 3
2020 Update 2
A new method to remove an embedded dossier.
A new property, dossierFeature, allows you to customize dossier features on the UI. Use the readOnly detailed property to enable or disable all context menus. This includes the visualization right-click context menu and the context menu on the top right of the visualization that includes such options as Export.
- A new property allows you to pass filters during dossier execution.
- New properties allow you to customize features and the UI for an embedded dossier.
The Embedding SDK was introduced in 10.9.
- This new SDK was added to the MicroStrategy Developer Library to support embedding MicroStrategy content in third-party web applications or portals.